As a premier valuation firm, Capitale Analytics is a leading source for SBA business valuations and equipment appraisals. Our professionals’ relevant experience and credentials include the Accredited in Business Valuations (ABV) designation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) certification from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), satisfying the SBA “qualified source” requirements as described in SOP 50-10(5).
We provide independent valuations to satisfy any due diligence requirements necessary for successful financing. Capitale Analytics’ professional and unbiased opinions consistently withstand the scrutiny of the Small Business Administration (SBA) and other outside experts. Our firm is comprised of professionals with extensive valuation experience across a wide range of industries.
Our staff understands the time-sensitive nature of obtaining financing and are committed to meeting your needs. We approach each project uniquely to assure your timelines are met. Below is the typical process for a SBA business valuation:
1. Initial discussion with Lender on engagement expectations and timing
2. Gather financial information, market information, and transaction data
3. Evaluation of financials, facts, and circumstances unique to the subject company
4. Follow up with lender/subject company management to discuss additional information requirements and questions from the
5. Issue a preliminary Fair Market Value Appraisal Report for the subject company
6. Discuss analysis and business valuation findings
7. Issue Final Fair Market Value Appraisal Report
initial analysis of the subject company
Capitale Analytics, Inc. © 2018 | All Rights Reserved